Art Doll Online Tutorial Class – Stitch & Paint – Matilda
Art Doll - Matilda Online Class
I am Beatrice Ajayi a mixed media artist.
This purchase gives you access to my online class class "Stitch & Paint: Matilda" which is a virtual classroom Questions can be directed to my contact section on my personal website www.beatriceajayi.com.
***Jpegs will be available with each video with templates to use in each art class
The video class lasts over 60 minutes of instruction to be watched at your leisure
What you need:
* A computer or ipad
* The ability to play videos on your computer
*Gesso, White and Clear
*Gel Medium Regular
* cotton Fabric or clean old cotton t-shirt for body of character and other fabrics for hair of character.
*Painted paper, craft paper, tissue paper
* Plastic Palette knife for spreading gesso or paint
*Acrylic paints in these colours (black, white, the 3 primary colours- Red, Blue, Yellow, and 3 of your personal colours from acrylic paints. (You can use ink if this is a medium you have instead.
*chalk pastels. I.e Inscribe Pastels
*pencil 5B or rainbow selection if sharpies to scribble and draw loose lines with.
* Nylon Brushes for (acrylic and watercolor brushes)
* Ordinary Writing ink Pen in black
* Opaque white pen I.e POSCA , white acrylic or white gesso instead for highlights in eyes.
Email in Note to buyer:
PLEASE add your EMAIL address in the "note to buyer" box when you purchase. This will be the email address the invitation to the class will be sent to. You will receive the invitation within 16 hours of purchase. Once you receive the invite in the email, simply click it and it will give you access to the classroom and videos. You will also receive Jpegs with items and instructions for your class.
**colours of image may vary depending on computer screen.
(C) copyright All rights of images in this course are reserved to Beatrice